The Bufete Carro & Asociados, was founded in 1978 by the Lawyer Dr. Carlos Carro Zúñiga, one of the most recognized specialists in Labor Law in Costa Rica, both nationally and internationally.
The cases that he attended were able to set trends in this branch of law and have been recorded in books as references of great relevance to the Costa Rican Labor Law.
Extraordinary Lawyer and Professor, Dr. Carlos Carro Zúñiga left a legacy of excellence both in his professional field, and among those who knew him, loved and admired him.
Subsequently, Dr. Ma. Del Rocío Carro Hernández, also a specialist in the field, gave continuity and added other professionals of the same level and preparation. Then, Lic. Adriana Carro joins the great team of professionals with whom the firm counts today.
Some of his books and articles written and published:
1. “The Jus Variandi in the Individual Work Contract”.
2. “The Determining Factors of the Jus Variandi”, Las Americas Press.
3. “Costa Rican Labor Law”, Editorial Juriscentro, Costa Rica.
4. “Work from your Human Aspect. Unemployment, Underemployment and Human Rights “.
5. “The Direct Arrangement as a Collective Bargaining Instrument”.
6. “The Just Causes of Dismissal in the Labor Code and Jurisprudence of Costa Rica”. Editorial Juritexto.
7. In collaboration with Adriana Carro Hernández, “Costa Rican Labor Law I. 50 Questions and Answers on Common Topics”.